Wide variety of accommodation to suit all prospective tenants
We are a family run business which has been matching the right tenants to the right homes for the last 20 years. We have a wide range of properties under our management which means that we have vast amounts of experience in dealing with both Professional applicants and Housing Benefit (LHA) applicants. Whilst it is becoming more and more difficult to rent property if you are claiming full housing benefit we are here to offer help and advice if you find yourself in that position.
Finding the right home for you!
If you’re looking for property on the Wirral or parts of Cheshire, let us match you with one of our properties.
- Vast choice – 220+ properties to choose from.
- Professional & Friendly Service – our staff always go the extra mile to ensure that you are happy in your home.
- Free consulting – we’re here to guide you into the rental market.
- Proactive communications – keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Efficient – efficient and timely response to maintenance issues that may occur.
- Satisfaction - our high level of retention proves our clients are happy.
We’re Here to Help
Our friendly and professional staff will be happy to handle any queries, provide specific information, and support you every step off the way. With a team of professional contractors on hand to service your home, whether it’s routine maintenance or emergency plumbing, we’ve got you covered. Our advanced telephone system will ensure that any general or emergency repairs that could occur during your tenancy will be dealt with in a timely and efficient manner by our trusted contractors.
Example: For a property that is available to rent for £600 per calendar month, suitable applicants must:
- Annually earn 30 x the monthly rent ie. 30 x 600 = joint gross income must exceed £18,000 per annum.
- Have a clear credit history ie. No CCJ’s registered against you.
- Provide proof of income/employment ie. recent wage slips, bank statements, accounts (if self-employed)
- Provide proof of photo ID ie. passport and/or driver’s license
- Provide proof of current address ie. recent utility bill
- If you live outside the EU then you must provide proof of your VISA before the application can commence
If your annual income falls below 30 x the monthly rent then you will require a suitable guarantor.
Guarantors must earn 35 x the monthly rent eg. based on a rent of £600 pcm the guarantor must earn in excess of £21,000 per annum and must go through the same referencing process as the prospective tenant.
If you would like more information regarding the application process please download our tenancy application form help sheet here: Homelet Referencing Help Sheet PDF
If you are ready to apply for one of our properties please download the necessary application document below and return it to our office in person with your application fee, we work on a first come first serve basis:
- Our Application Process Explained PDF
- Tenant Declaration Form PDF
- Individual Referencing Application Form PDF (1 x per applicant required)
- Guarantor Application Form PDF
- Unemployed Application Form PDF (Suitable guarantor required)
- For information about how to track your application online please download our Tenant Tracker Guide PDF