Top floor spacious 2 bed flat on the border of Oxton and Birkenhead available to rent at £500.00 pcm.
The flat is located at 61 Grange Mount, Birkenhead, CH43 4XN and is one of three flats in the building. Entering the property through your own secure entrance. The house briefly consists of:-
Applicants must be in full-time employment in order to satisfy the terms of the Landlords mortgage and insurance policy, if you meet this criteria please contact the office today on 0151 644 6974 to arrange a viewing.
The following payments will be due to secure this property:
- Holding Deposit of £115.38 (this will be used towards your first month's Advance Rent Payment)
Once approved through referencing:
- Remaining Advance Rent of £384.62 Please note that the rental figure advertised is subject to a potential increase if it has been agreed in advance that the Tenant is permitted to keep pets at the property, please enquire at the time of application.
- ecurity Deposit of £500.00 (Lodged with the DPS) Please note if it has been agreed in advance of tenancy sign-up that the Tenant is permitted to keep a pet at the property the security deposit will increase to the equivalent of 5 weeks rent.
The holding deposit will be used to secure the property for the applicant, the applicant will then be placed through referencing.
The Holding Deposit will be used towards the tenants advance rent once they have been approved through referencing.
*Disclaimer - The applicant will forfeit their Holding Deposit under the following circumstances:-
1) If they provide false or inaccurate information EG. If the Tenant states an income of £40,000 per annum but it is proven they earn £15,000 per annum. Or another example would be if the applicant states that they have no CCJ's but referencing highlights a CCJ.
2) If the applicant fails the Right to Rent Check.
3) If the applicant pulls out of the tenancy sign-up.
4) If the applicant does not enter in to a tenancy agreement within 15 days of being formally offered the property.